Terms & Conditions
Intense Records offers an online shopping facility which operates on a secure server hosted by approved specialists. To order via the web click on the shop ping cart icon, then click on "Your Cart" to complete your order. An e-mail confirmation will be sent for all orders placed using our shopping cart. We process all ship the same day all orders placed before 4PM (GMT). Prices are valid as at the date of ordering.
Intense Record Shop is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods or the order appearing on Intense Records Shop site or for unavailability.
To order via phone or email:
- +44 (0)1245 347372
We accept via Sage Pay all major credits card including Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, UK Maestro and PayPal.
Alternatively you may send postal orders or cheques. Please contact using one of the methods below if you would like to pay using one of these methods.
- +44 (0)1245 347372
All UK orders received before 4.00pm are dispatched on the same day. Orders within the UK will be sent first class by Royal Mail or by Parcel Force (depending on weight), and overseas orders will be sent by Royal Mail Air Mail & Parcel Force International. For additional compensation for loss or damage during delivery, please select the Recorded Delivery Option in the shopping cart. We recommend that you choose a recorded delivery option for your orders, as standard mail has no compensation available in the event of loss or damage in transit. All delivery times quoted on the Intense Record Shop site are estimates only based on availability, normal processing and delivery time.
Average delivery time for orders are as follows:
- Orders in the UK will take between 1- 3 days.
- Orders to Europe will take approximately 2 to 4 days.
- For orders sent to the rest of the world allow 3 - 7 days.
A lot of customers are asking us to hold their orders to save on shipping, so we have edited the 'Collect In Store' button option to now say 'Collect In Store / Add to Order'. This way it wont apply any extra shipping costs to that order.
After placing your order simply email us at email@example.com to say you want us to hold that order in reserve, then let us know when you are ready to ship, at that point if you need to pay any extra shipping we will invoice you manually.
Ideally you will save up enough items to take advantage of one of the amazing shipping deals shown below.
Each item is given a set delivery charges which is determined by its weight. The total amount of delivery will be calculated when you complete your order. If you would like to send your parcel recorded delivery then simply add the Recorded Delivery option in the shopping cart. Postal charges for Equipment & Merchandise are worked out on a seperate scale according to weight.
The below tables shows a guide to our delivery prices for Records & CDs.
|Destination||1st Record||Each Additional Record||1st CD||Each Additional CD||Recorded Delivery|
|USA, Australia & New Zealand||£15.00||£3.00||£13.50||£1.00||£4.00|
|Rest of World||£14.00||£2.00||£13.00||£1.00||£4.00|
n.b. There is no compensation for lost items if you don't choose recorded delivery, so for your own insurance please add recorded delivery.
If you experience any problems placing an order, or with an order you have received, you contact us via one of the methods below:
- +44 (0)1245 347372
If an item is out of stock you will given one of the following options:
- Would you like to wait for a restock, the time taken to restock may vary.
- Would you like to wait to replace the out of stock item with another item, up to the same value.
- Would you like to be refunded for the out of stock item.
Sent-in-error items or wrongly-described items: We will exchange any items, as long as you apply within 1 week of receiving your order.
Faulty: We will exchange any items, as long as you apply within 1 week of receiving your order.
Items ordered in error: Officially all sales are "firm sale" and we will not exchange items customers have ordered by mistake. If we see a mistake we will do our best to contact you.
- Pre Orders are for full release tracks awaiting release, NOT promo's.
- All tracks released on the same day will be shipped together. The release date of each title is listed in brackets.
- If you order tracks with varying release dates they will not be shipped until the final track is released.
- If you want to receive your pre-orders as and when they are released please order varying release dates separately.
- Please choose carefully as we order our stock in relation to pre-orders. If you decide that you no longer want a track and would like to cancel a pre-order there is an administration charge of £1 per item.